Re: URGENT! could not access status of transaction

От Reimer
Тема Re: URGENT! could not access status of transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I forgot to mention postgreSQL version: 7.4.6

Thanks!
----- Original Message -----
From: Reimer
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 10:41 AM
Subject: [GENERAL] URGENT! could not access status of transaction

Hello,

We had some disk problems here and now pg_dump is complaining with:

pg_dump: ERROR:  could not access status of transaction 1768711534
DETAIL:  could not open file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0696": Arquivo ou dire
tório não encontrado
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "tt_fin" failed: PQendcopy() fa
iled.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  could not access status of transaction
 1768711534
DETAIL:  could not open file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0696": Arquivo ou dire
tório não encontrado
pg_dump: The command was: COPY "REIMER".tt_fin (codfil, sequen, tipger, tipnum, co
dusu, filger, filnum, filusu, seqger, seqnum, datope, vlrmov, seqtrn, codctr, codc
us, numdoc, observ, flgfin, chvtrn, atu_em) TO stdout;
I know is something related with the hardware and not with postgresql but I don´t want to restore all the database.

How is the best way to fix? pg_resetxlog?

Thanks in advance!

Reimer