Nightly builds (was: [SQL] Function Parameters in GROUP BY clause cause errors)

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Nightly builds (was: [SQL] Function Parameters in GROUP BY clause cause errors)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 05:30:28AM -0800, Davidson, Robert wrote:
> How amazing is that? I call it a night and come back to find that a bug has been identified and patched while I
sleep.

> When will it appear in the binaries (I see that the release version is still 8.1.3)? I thought about trying to
compilefrom source, but after looking at the mingw page was too intimidated by figuring out what to download to try
compilingsource.

We generally don't worry about point releases too much unless there's a
pretty serious bug, so it'll probably take a while.

Unfortunately I don't know of anyone building nightly binaries. This is
something we should think about doing, especially for windows...