How I can get the real data type result instead of integer data type?

От Wei Wei
Тема How I can get the real data type result instead of integer data type?
Дата
Re: How I can get the real data type result instead of integer data type?
Список pgsql-general
In a query, there is something like

order by count(id)/age

where both id and age are the integer data type.

From a query result, I believe the operation count(id)/age yields a integer. I need it in real data type. After
searchingthe online document, I haven't found any related information. Can someone help me out on this problem, please.

Thanks,

Сообщение: Re: Double checking my logic?
Сообщение: Re: Double checking my logic?