Re: have you feel anything when you read this ?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: have you feel anything when you read this ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Eugene E. wrote:
> you may decide to print something else, aint'you ?
> BUT
> if they print them then they at least OUTPUT them.

I'm not sure what you are getting at here.  The only data type in
PostgreSQL that has a notion of null bytes is bytea, and bytea prints
out null bytes in unambigious form.  Note that printing out a space
will lose the null byte on restore, so that solution does not seem
satisfactory.

--
Peter Eisentraut

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: have you feel anything when you read this ?
Сообщение: Re: have you feel anything when you read this ?