Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:13:54 -0500
Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca> wrote:
> BTW, now that we seem to be really underway, I'll also likely be
> contacting known-to-be-local people and hitting them up for specific
> things we might need.  The organisers group was (at my insistence, so
> you all can blame me) kept small initially because the timeline for
> this was, I thought, extremely compressed (so I thought we had to
> nail down some things before we started getting too many people
> involved).  If you are local to the Toronto area, are willing to help
> with the many on-the-ground things that are likely needed to be done,
> and will be available to do so, I eagerly solicit your help.  Please
> contact me off list in that case.

What type of things will you be needing?  I can probably spare some time.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Coverity Open Source Defect Scan of PostgreSQL