Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2006, at 13:01 , Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have updated the /contrib and PL regression tests for
> > escape_string_warning.  I can't test all the regressions but the build
> > farm will tell us soon enough.
>
> I see 'em turning green :) Thanks, Bruce.

Great.  Just fixed another pltcl problem so hopefully that is all.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure