Обсуждение: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure

FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure

От
"Dave Page"

Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure

От
Michael Glaesemann
Дата:
On Mar 7, 2006, at 17:48 , Dave Page wrote:

>> The PGBuildfarm member snake had the following event on branch HEAD:
>>
>> Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure
>>
>> The snapshot timestamp for the build that triggered this
>> notification is: 2006-03-07 02:00:00
>>
>> The specs of this machine are:
>> OS:  Windows / Server 2003 SP1
>> Arch: i686
>> Comp: gcc / 3.4.2

This seems pretty widespread. wallaroo (Mac OS X 10.3) is affected as
well. As of about 7 hours ago, most machines are failing PLCheck --
and those that aren't are failing ContribCheck.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure

Дата:
Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com> writes:
> This seems pretty widespread.

Try "universal" --- Bruce broke both contrib and PL regression tests
last night, by not updating them for the change of escape_string_warning
default.
        regards, tom lane

Tom Lane wrote:
> Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com> writes:
> > This seems pretty widespread.
>
> Try "universal" --- Bruce broke both contrib and PL regression tests
> last night, by not updating them for the change of escape_string_warning
> default.

I have updated the /contrib and PL regression tests for
escape_string_warning.  I can't test all the regressions but the build
farm will tell us soon enough.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed from OK to PLCheck failure

От
Michael Glaesemann
Дата:
On Mar 8, 2006, at 13:01 , Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have updated the /contrib and PL regression tests for
> escape_string_warning.  I can't test all the regressions but the build
> farm will tell us soon enough.

I see 'em turning green :) Thanks, Bruce.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Re: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed

Дата:
Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> On Mar 8, 2006, at 13:01 , Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have updated the /contrib and PL regression tests for
> > escape_string_warning.  I can't test all the regressions but the build
> > farm will tell us soon enough.
>
> I see 'em turning green :) Thanks, Bruce.

Great.  Just fixed another pltcl problem so hopefully that is all.

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com