Re: ECPG and COPY

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: ECPG and COPY
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Meskes wrote:
> > > Yes, it's still an open report. Sorry, about that and all the other open
> > > bug reports/feature requests. I do not have the time at the moment to
> > > even reproduce bugs. Hopefully this will become better in the near
> > > future.
> >
> > Should we add this to TODO?  Anything else?
>
> Yes, please add it. I do have some more open bug reports/feature requests, but
> I'd like to reproduce things first before we add to the docs. Sometimes it's
> easier to fix it than to add it. :-)

Added for ecpg TODO:

       o Add COPY TO STDIN / STDOUT handling

I think we should document _every_ thing that ecpg needs because it
helps existing users know what is missing, and encourages patches.
Would you please supply a list?

--
  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us
  SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

От: Michael Trausch
Сообщение: Syntax error, but where?
От: Emil Rachovsky
Сообщение: Syntax error in Execute statement