need commands for "Log on as a service" and folder rights

От Mohamed Fazil
Тема need commands for "Log on as a service" and folder rights
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello all,

I am facing two more problems while trying to incorporate postgres in my application. As mentioned earlier i am trying to deploy Potgres8.1.1 through a program. While doing so i am facing following issues on:

1. How do I provide "Log on as a service" rights to the user created for Postgres
2. How to provide folder rights using commands/exes in windows.

I need commands which would be compatible with windows 2000,2003 & XP

Awaiting your kind response.

Regards
Mohamed Fazil

Yahoo! Mail