Re: Help with trigger that updates a row prior to a potentially aborted deletion?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Help with trigger that updates a row prior to a potentially aborted deletion?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 12:19:22AM -0000, Simon Kinsella wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I think I may have cracked this problem by combining a RULE ON DELETE which
> calls a function instead of the standard DELETE op.  No triggers. It was a

Ah.  Yes, likely.  Yeah, you can't do that.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
I remember when computers were frustrating because they *did* exactly what
you told them to.  That actually seems sort of quaint now.    --J.D. Baldwin