Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit, Call for Contributions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just curious, but what is involved in these "invitations"?  For instance,
is there a limit on # of invitations any one person(?) or company can
issue?  Are there any legal implications of issuing such an invitation?  I
could imagine some pretty hot water if "pre 9/11" someone were to invite
bin Laden to a conference, and had the twin towers go down while he was
here, for instance ...

----