Re: Change date format through an environmental variable?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Change date format through an environmental variable?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 12:33:31AM -0700, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 01:16:47AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> > > The libpq documentation has a list of environment variables, although
> > > it's not complete:
> > > http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/libpq-envars.html
> >
> > Er, what's not complete about it?  Feel free to send a doc patch ...
>
> Missing from that page are mostly standard variables that aren't
> specific to PostgreSQL but that applications like psql might use.

By "missing" and "incomplete" I didn't mean to suggest that the
other variables belong in the libpq documentation; I just meant
that various components of PostgreSQL use variables that aren't
mentioned there.

--
Michael Fuhr

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Change date format through an environmental variable?
Сообщение: Re: Change date format through an environmental variable?