Re: Help with trigger that updates a row prior to a potentially aborted deletion?

От Simon Kinsella
Тема Re: Help with trigger that updates a row prior to a potentially aborted deletion?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ok thanks, will check this out. Is that the same as savepoints, or something
different? (am using 8.1.2)

At the moment I'm investigating using a rule (rewrite the DELETE as an
UPDATE to set the flag, then use an AFTER UPDATE trigger to attempt to
delete the row if the flag was set). Not sure if it's going to work but if
so I'll post back.

Thanks!

Simon