Re: Adding an ignore list to pg_restore, prototype patch #1

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Adding an ignore list to pg_restore, prototype patch #1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I will clean it up before applying.

and approves it.

Martin Pitt wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> Hi again,
>
> Martin Pitt [2006-02-19 14:39 +0100]:
> > Since this changes the behaviour of pg_restore, this should probably
> > become an option, e. g. -D / --ignore-existing-table-data. I'll do
> > this if you agree to the principle of the current patch.
>
> I improved the patch now to only ignore TABLE DATA for existing tables
> if '-X ignore-existing-tables' is specified. I also updated the
> documentation.
>
> Since this doesn't change the default behaviour now any more, I would
> like to put this patch into the Debian packages to provide automatic
> upgrades for PostGIS-enabled databases (see [1]). Does anyone object
> to this?
>
> Do you consider to adopt this upstream?
>
> Thanks in advance, and have a nice weekend!
>
> Martin
>
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/351571
>
> --
> Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de
> Ubuntu Developer   http://www.ubuntu.com
> Debian Developer   http://www.debian.org
>
> In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

[ Attachment, skipping... ]
-- End of PGP section, PGP failed!

--  Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us SRA OSS, Inc.   http://www.sraoss.com

От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: pg_config, pg_service.conf, postgresql.conf ....
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Prepared Xacts and Vacuum question