Re: Remove ora2pg from contrib

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Remove ora2pg from contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday 24 February 2006 11:31, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Apparently, the development of ora2pg is going on at
> <http://www.samse.fr/GPL/ora2pg/>, and quite actively so, rather than in
> contrib, so I see no point in keeping it at the latter location except to
> confuse people.  License uniformity is an extra argument for removal.  So
> please speak up or I'll kill it.

Please kill it already. This has been discussed and agreed upon a number of
times before, the last of which I even sent a quasi-patch to remove this
particular entry.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-12/msg01213.php

Incidentally my offer from that email still stands if you guys are interested.

--
Robert Treat