Re: streamlined standby procedure

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: streamlined standby procedure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 10:37:34AM +0100, Csaba Nagy wrote:
>         option can only be set at server start or in the postgresql.conf

Yeah, this is something that was actually discussed on -docs recently. I
believe -HEAD was changed so that every parameter that used to have that
text now says: option can be set in postgresql.conf or on the server
command line.

> Maybe a standby-building-tutorial is all what is needed...

Having that would be very handy indeed. In fact, if you want to get
rough notes put together I'd be happy to edit it into a finished
product, though I'm not sure of the best place to put it. I could
certainly post it somewhere on pervasive-postgres.com if nothing else...