Re: is there any missing ??

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: is there any missing ??
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 09:18:32AM +0700, slackman@unika.ac.id wrote:
> %bin/createlang plpythonu template1;
> createlang: language installation failed: ERROR:  could not load library
> "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpython.so": dlopen
> (/usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpython.so) failed:
> /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpython.so: Undefined symbol "pthread_create"

There have been previous reports of PL/Python problems on FreeBSD.
I'm not sure what the current status is; search the list archives
for past discussion.  I think one solution is to build a non-threaded
Python (WITHOUT_THREADS=yes if you're installing from the ports
collection), but that obviously has implications for other Python
applications.

--
Michael Fuhr