Re: autovacuum

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This seems maybe a bit overkill to me. I think what would be more useful
is if autovacuum could execute more than one vacuum at a time, and you
could specify tables that are high priority (or possibly just say that
all tables with less than X live tuples in them are high priority). That
way a longer-running vacuum on a large table wouldn't prevent more
vacuum-sensative tables (such as queues) from being vacuumed frequently
enough.