Re: Copy database

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: Copy database
Дата
Re: Copy database  ("Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
pg_dump -h sourcehost -U sourceuser sourcedatabase | psql -h desthost -U
destuser destdatabase

you may have to add a parameter for the password depending on your pg_hba.conf
settings. Both databases need to be network enabled and have a pg_hba.conf
entry for the machine you're running this command on.

--
    UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    1618 Kelly St
Phone:  +1 707 568 3056        Santa Rosa, CA 95401