Re: [Slony1-general] "Blueprints for High Availability"

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: [Slony1-general] "Blueprints for High Availability"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
<dons Nomex undies>
Well, I would generally have to agree on not using Slony 1 for HA. I
don't see how it could be considered acceptable to potentially lose
committed transactions when the master fails. Unless maybe my
understanding of Slony is flawed...