tsearch2 and "how to use"

От Michelle Konzack
Тема tsearch2 and "how to use"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

because I am not in Strasbourg and have NO WEB Access I have
following question:
                        How to use tsearch2?

I have load the tsearch2.sql into my Database but I do not know
how to use it, because the Documentation under Debian is not very
usefull.

Note:   I am sending messages via a GSM gateway which block any
        kind of SSL, FTP and Web access.

        Does anyone have some usefull examples how to search in
        three tables ("timeline", "dossiers" and "peoples") each
        three columns?

        Where the biggest column is in "timeline" and hold around
        130 GByte of text/plain data.

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi