Re: Extremely irregular query performance

От Jean-Philippe Cote
Тема Re: Extremely irregular query performance
Дата
Re: Extremely irregular query performance
Список pgsql-performance

Can I actully know whether a given plan is excuted with GEQO on ?
In other words, if I launch 'explain <query>', I'll get a given plan, but if I re-launch
the <query> (withtout the 'explain' keyword), could I get a different
plan given that GEQO induces some randomness ?