Re: how can we use outer join in Postures

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: how can we use outer join in Postures
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 05:23:03PM +0530, Praveen Kumar (TUV) wrote:
> I want to create one table with from many different tables using outer
> joins.Please can you guide how is possible to create in Postgresql.
> Let we have syntax for creating table in oracle.If we want to create
> same table in Postgresql  then how will we replace (+) in syntax
> sothat we can use outer join facility in PostgreSQL.

See "Table Expressions" and SELECT in the documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/queries-table-expressions.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/sql-select.html

Any book or web site that covers standard SQL join syntax should
also be helpful since PostgreSQL's syntax is the same as the
standard's.

--
Michael Fuhr