Re: Why don't we allow DNS names in pg_hba.conf?

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Why don't we allow DNS names in pg_hba.conf?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
--- "Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com> escreveu:

> I don't know if the normal DNS libraries allow this, but it would be
> cool if you could specify that an entry in pg_hba.conf could be
> looked
> up from /etc/hosts, but not from generic DNS. AFAIK that would
> eliminate
> the possibility of spoofing.

Take a look at 'man /etc/host.conf'.

Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler[at]yahoo_com_br

http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [Bizgres-general] WAL bypass for INSERT, UPDATE and
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [Bizgres-general] WAL bypass for INSERT, UPDATE and