Re: Hmm, nodeUnique doesn't really support backwards scan too well

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Hmm, nodeUnique doesn't really support backwards scan too well
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I've never seen anyone scan backwards like this at all in practical use.

> I knew it was possible, but never seen it done.

> It seems entirely probable nobody else has either. It's a PostgreSQL
> extension, so people arriving from outside don't even know it exists,

Say again?  Both the SCROLL option to DECLARE CURSOR and FETCH PRIOR are
straight out of the SQL92 spec.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Hmm, nodeUnique doesn't really support backwards scan too well
Сообщение: Re: Hmm, nodeUnique doesn't really support backwards scan too well