Re: [BUGS] BUG #2118: could not connect to server [From zhuge xiao ]

От gotomoon gotomoon
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #2118: could not connect to server [From zhuge xiao ]
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
 Tom Lane,

I have read the email you mailed me yesterday. And  I
have SELinux enabled in permissive mode and the
testlibpq program can run. I am very happy. In the
future, I will use the PostgreSQL and give up the
MySQL and other databases. I think the PostgreSQL is
better than the others.

Thank you very much.

zhuge xiao <zhuge@Rinaix.cn>

Tom Lane wrote:

> [...]
connections on Unix domain

>>"Permission denied" indicates a file permissions
problem.  Check the
>>permissions on /tmp and on the socket file itself.
If you have SELinux
>>enabled in enforcing mode, you might also have a
SELinux policy problem
>>--- is your selinux-policy package up to date?
>>
>>            regards, tom lane

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com