Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas

От Guillaume LELARGE
Тема Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le Mardi 13 Décembre 2005 00:13, Tom Lane a écrit :
> Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume.lelarge@gmail.com> writes:
> > I've made more tests on schemas. I'm able to drop information_schema and
> > public schemas but I can't drop pg_catalog and pg_toast. It makes me
> > think that only pg_* are system schemas and that public and
> > information_schema are public schemas. Am I right on this one ?
>
> Yeah, both of the latter are intentionally droppable because nothing in
> the core server depends on them.  The C code is explicitly aware of both
> pg_catalog and pg_toast, so those are pinned.

Thanks for your answer.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/    http://lfs.traduc.org/    http://traduc.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Something I don't understand with the use of schemas