Re: pg_restore fails with postgis

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: pg_restore fails with postgis
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 10:23:09AM -0500, Josh O'Brien wrote:
> I'm trying to restore in a cluster using pg_restore and i'm receiving an
> error from my recoverylog saying that there is no last checkpoint for my
> backend.  How can I alter pg_restore to make it work or do i have any
> other options.  Tahnk you in advance.

What's the exact command you're running and what's the exact text
of the error message?  What versions of PostgreSQL and PostGIS are
you using?  If you're doing an upgrade then please mention the old
and new versions of both.  Are you aware that restoring a PostGIS
database might require a special procedure?

http://postgis.refractions.net/docs/ch02.html#upgrading

--
Michael Fuhr