Re: [GENERAL] Map of Postgresql Users (OT)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Map of Postgresql Users (OT)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Claire McLister wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Some people raised privacy issues, so we try to give an indication of
> the email address without giving out too much more. We also do not
> store any other information from the email.
>
> I think the concern was combining location information with other
> information. So, we are unable to add names with the entries :-(

If they posted to a public list, I don't see any privacy issues with
showing their name.  We could allow some to opt-out, but we don't even
offer that feature with our email archives, so I don't even see the
point of that.  Finding the location of the IP address is also public,
so I don't see the issue here.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Map of Postgresql Users (OT)
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Map of Postgresql Users (OT)