installation of postgresql8.0.1 on Solaris 10

От olive Mckenzie
Тема installation of postgresql8.0.1 on Solaris 10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Is there any one that has postgresql running on Solaris 10. Please could you let me know how you did it. I have had this problem for 2 months and no one seems to know how to solve it.

Regards

Olive Mckenzie

Note I am a student and I need to get this system running in order to develope my dissertation I am running out of time, and becomming quite concern if this is an insurmountable problem.