ClusterDB error message

От CG
Тема ClusterDB error message
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
PostgreSQL 7.4 :

Can anyone surmise what this message is really saying?

clusterdb: clustering of table "letter" in database "addata" failed: ERROR:
could not access status of transaction 1696665057
DETAIL:  could not open file "/usr/local/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0652": No such file
or directory
CONTEXT:  SQL function "letter_owner" statement 1

It happens when I try to cluster on any index created for the table, both
column-based indexes and function-based indexes. I've tried re-indexing the
table. It yielded no change.

Please advise!

http://mail.yahoo.com