Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type

От Grzegorz Piotr Jaskiewicz
Тема Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 26 October 2005 18:34, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> btw, if you could read russian, we have GiST programming tutorial
> http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/talks/gist_tutorial.html
I did try, but last time I did Russian lessons was around 10 years ago, so ...
babel fish could help btw, but I would kindly ask for translating this tut.
Especially if you can elaborate on picksplit method more, it would be great.

--
GJ

Binary system, you're either 1 or 0...
dead or alive ;)

От: Oleg Bartunov
Сообщение: Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type
От: Grzegorz Piotr Jaskiewicz
Сообщение: Re: problem with custom Gist for custom type