Re: WinXP Install - Account Password Information

От
Тема Re: WinXP Install - Account Password Information
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
--- Aly Dharshi <aly.dharshi@telus.net> wrote:

> Try Start->Run->MMC, this should help,

this got me into console 1 with an empty console root.

> you would have to load up the users snap-in that
will
> give you a view into a load of things including the
>"hidden PG user"

unfortunately, i don't have the experience to know
what this means.

thanks for helping.

-------------------

> operationsengineer1@yahoo.com wrote:
> > -- me@alternize.com wrote:
> >

> >>the first one is the password for the pgsql
> service
> >>account - you can change
> >>it through the windows user manager, but don't
> >>forget to also change the
> >>service identity in the service manager console
> once
> >>you do so.
> >>
> >>cheers,
> >>thomas
> >

> > thanks for the information.  i'm using winxp home
> and
> > i have no clue how to get to the windows service
> > manager.  i went to start -> control panel -> User
> > Accounts, but only saw the normal account like
> owner
> > and guest.  i didn't see anything related to
> pgsql.
> >
> > i went to administrative tools, but nothing
> indicated
> > it related to users.
> >
> > is windows service manager on winxp pro only?  can
> > this be managed on winxp home?
> >
> > tia...
> >
> > tia...
> >
> > since i can't find windows service manager, i
> can't
> > change the password.
> >

> > __________________________________
> > Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home
> page!
> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

> cleanly
>
> --
> Aly Dharshi
> aly.dharshi@telus.net
>
>           "A good speech is like a good dress
>            that's short enough to be interesting
>            and long enough to cover the subject"

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Сообщение: Re: WinXP Install - Account Password Information
Сообщение: Re: WinXP Install - Account Password Information