Re: About postgreSQL database Synchorization

От Onyx
Тема Re: About postgreSQL database Synchorization
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Emi,
Hmm, I might be wrong but, I believe the topic you are asking about is
Replication.  Google for PostgreS(QL) Replication and see if that helps.

- Onyx
---
Onyx Mueller
Software Engineer
i-cubed : information integration & imaging LLC
201 Linden Street : Third Floor
Fort Collins, CO  80524
970-482-4400 voice
970-482-4499 fax