Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Socket problem using beta2 on Windows-XP
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Hallgren wrote:

> With great help from Magnus, who advised me to use lspfix from cexx.org
> to list my lsp's, I found that I had gapsp.dll, "Neoteris DNS Provider"
> installed. An uninstall of the Neoteris software made this problem go away.

I guess the question is, why is a "DNS Provider" software blocking
socket creation?  Is there a way we could work around that?

--
Alvaro Herrera                         Architect, http://www.EnterpriseDB.com
"El destino baraja y nosotros jugamos" (A. Schopenhauer)