Re: \dD does not show check constraint for domain on version 8.0.4?

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: \dD does not show check constraint for domain on version 8.0.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 08:36:12AM -0700, Ludwig Isaac Lim wrote:
>    I just  upgraded my PostgreSQL from version 8.0.3 to
> version 8.0.4. I noticed that the \dD command in psql does
> not show the check constaint of a domain. I am surpised
> becaused the archives stated that a patch for displaying
> check constraint in \dD command has already been applied
> (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-patches/2005-04/msg00034.php).
>
>    psql --version
>    psql (PostgreSQL) 8.0.4
>
>    Was the patch for version 8.1? I'm just wondering why
> the patch was not applied to PostgreSQL version 8.0.4

Point releases (e.g., 8.0.3 to 8.0.4) generally have only bug fixes
and conservative changes, not new features.  The pgsql-committers
archives show this patch being applied only to the development code
that's now becoming 8.1.

--
Michael Fuhr