Re: A tool to extract the problematic points of the postgresl log.

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: A tool to extract the problematic points of the postgresl log.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes, someone has. Take a look on http://pgfoundry.org; I'm pretty sure
it's there.

От: Pieter-Jan Savat
Сообщение: Memory/Performance issue: server closed the connection unexpectedly
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Memory/Performance issue: server closed the connection unexpectedly