Re: Exporting just schema/metadata (w/o data) in Postgres

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Exporting just schema/metadata (w/o data) in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I worked at United Devices we created an XML schema representation
that did a number of things:

Created schemas for DB2, Oracle, and eventually PostgreSQL
Created many simple stored procs automatically (DB2 and Oracle
syntax-check stored procs at compile, so this was a great way to catch
bad SQL)
Created documentation
Created a C interface layer

Unfortunately, I never could convince the guy who wrote all this to
release it because he felt it was an ugly hack.