Re: pg_total_relation_size() could not open relation with OID X

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: pg_total_relation_size() could not open relation with OID X
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> The code is obviously confused between Oid and relfilenode.  The
> calculate_total_relation_size() function gets a relfilenode parameter
> and then tries to call relation_open() with it.  This is wrong.

This is the patch I'm about to apply.  Besides fixing this particular
problem, I made the code include the size of the index of the TOAST
table in pg_total_relation_size().

--
Alvaro Herrera                         Architect, http://www.EnterpriseDB.com
"En las profundidades de nuestro inconsciente hay una obsesiva necesidad

Вложения