Re: pg_autovacuum settings not saved on dump

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum settings not saved on dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 15 September 2005 15:41, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Robert Treat reminded me the other day that we don't currently save
> pg_autovacuum settings on pg_dump.
<snip>
> Does it merit a mention on the release notes?

ISTM this is a backwards incompatibility with previous installations that
might have used autovacuum from contrib, so I think a mention of it is
warrented in the release notes (with a recomendation on how to port your old
autovacuum settings to the new system if anyone feels up to the task).

--
Robert Treat