Re: Relationship beween sequences (serial) and tables

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Relationship beween sequences (serial) and tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 01:03:26AM -0700, Thusitha Kodikara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use Postgres 7.4.5 on Linux
>
> In many of my tables the primary key is bigserial for which sequences are automatcially generated. Through pg_catalog
tableshow can I find the relationship petween each table and its corresponding sequence ?

If you install newsysviews (http://pgfoundry.org/projects/newsysviews/),
the following query will give you all table columns that are using a
sequence for their default value:

select * from pg_user_table_columns where default_value like 'nextval(%';

От: "Kevin Keith"
Сообщение: Disabling WAL for bulk data loads
От: "Jim C. Nasby"
Сообщение: Re: Disabling WAL for bulk data loads