Re: POSIX Regular Expression question

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: POSIX Regular Expression question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Am Montag, 5. September 2005 17:40 schrieb Harald Fuchs:
> How so?  I thought character ranges are more an encoding than a locale
> issue.

That is incorrect.

> I dunno the details of the supported encodings, but is there
> any encoding where 'a-z' includes more or less than 26 letters?

Well, it seems that our regexp library interprets [a-z] as exactly 26 letters,
but that seems to be a lack of locale support rather than a feature.  There
are statements in the documentation of other regexp libraries that directly
contradict this behavior.

--
Peter Eisentraut

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: POSIX Regular Expression question
Сообщение: Re: POSIX Regular Expression question