Re: POSIX Regular Expression question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: POSIX Regular Expression question
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Am Montag, 5. September 2005 17:40 schrieb Harald Fuchs:
>> I dunno the details of the supported encodings, but is there
>> any encoding where 'a-z' includes more or less than 26 letters?

> Well, it seems that our regexp library interprets [a-z] as exactly 26 letters,
> but that seems to be a lack of locale support rather than a feature.

ISTM that the notation should properly mean "every character that sorts
between a and z inclusive".  So it's sort order dependent and thus
locale dependent --- or at least should be.  The locale support in our
regexp code is definitely pretty weak at the moment.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: