Re: Updateing pg_trigger and pg_constraint

От Craig Servin
Тема Re: Updateing pg_trigger and pg_constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Try starting a fresh backend session.  Manual hacking of those tables
> isn't going to cause a relcache reload ...

Simply reconnecting to the backend does not help.  If I restart the server
everything works as expected.  I am wondering if there is a way to trigger a
relcache reload without shutting down the PostgreSQL.

Craig

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Updateing pg_trigger and pg_constraint
От: Jana Nguyen
Сообщение: PostgreSQL Installer for Windows: No buffer space available