Re: plphp: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated

От Roman Neuhauser
Тема Re: plphp: PHP Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated
Дата
Список pgsql-general
# cool_screen_name90001@yahoo.com / 2005-08-11 17:36:49 -0700:
> --- Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@sigpipe.cz> wrote:
> >     Can you post the code that triggers the warning?
>
> Sure-
>

> CREATE or REPLACE FUNCTION email_activated_member ()
> RETURNS trigger AS $$
>
> $new=$_TD['new'];
> $old=$_TD['old'];
>
> if(($_TD['event']=='INSERT' and $new['active']='t') or

    You are assigning to $new['active'] instead of the
    probably wanted comparison.

    I don't see any byref arguments, and don't know how to help further.

You don't know, man.  You don't KNOW.