Re: Solving the OID-collision problem

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Solving the OID-collision problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Just to chime in --- I have been surprised how _few_ complaints we have
gotten about oid wraparound hitting system table oid conflicts.  I agree
that telling people to retry their CREATE statements isn't really an
ideal solution, and the idea of looping to find a free oid is a good one.

Pennsylvania19073