help! I can not start postgreSQL service!

От Jiang Ma
Тема help! I can not start postgreSQL service!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi everyone,

I got a problem. When I try to start postgreSQl
service in Windows, I can not start it. The error
message is "Could not start the postgreSQL service on
Local Computer. The service did not return an error.
This could be an interal Windows error or an internal
service error". I appreciate any advice or
suggestions! Thank you very much!

Jiang