Determine index's attribute number by scankey

От Victor Yegorov
Тема Determine index's attribute number by scankey
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello.

Is it possible to somehow determine index's attribute number that is target
one for given scankey?

I've checked nbtree AM code and found no evidence of such an ability. I need
that, because I'm storing each indexed value only once in a form of index
tuple, consisting of only 1 attribute.

If that's not possible now, I'd like to add sk_index_attnum entry to the
ScanKeyData structure.

--

Victor Y. Yegorov