Re: Generating a range of integers in a query

От Jim Buttafuoco
Тема Re: Generating a range of integers in a query
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I use the following function which returns a date series.  You can modify it to return an int series instead

create or replace function alldates(date,date) returns setof date
as
'
declare       s alias for $1;       e alias for $2;       d date;
begin       d := s;
       while d <= e       LOOP               return next d;               select d + \'1 day\'::interval into d;
ENDLOOP;

       return null;
end;
'
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql'
;

select * from alldates('2004-07-01','2004-08-10');