Re: gborg borked again?

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: gborg borked again?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've email'd Chris about this, since I'm getting some really odd
behvaiours when hitting the web site ... namely, its trying to load an
index_right.php file from venus.hub.org, but I can't find any references
to index_right.php in the code (the file is there, but nothing seems to
reference it) :(

----